ePromos is celebrating our 15th anniversary this month. Woot! We’ve seen all kinds of awesome promotional products over the years, and it got us thinking: What catches the eye of our CEO, Jason Robbins? We asked. He answered.
Here are 15 hand-picked faves straight from the guy who started it all 15 years ago.
1. If Jason’s going to the greens, the Pitchfix Custom Golf Divot Tool is in his bag. It’s stainless steel with a rubberized coating and a cool switchblade action.
2. Jason totes the Easy-Carry Promotional Water Bottle almost everywhere. It features an easy-open snap lid for sipping on the go, and since it’s made by Tervis, this custom water bottle isguaranteed for life.
3. Jason loves the utility of the Stylus Companion With Promotional Pen—it’s designed to plug in to touchscreen devices so there’s a ballpoint pen and stylus always at the ready.
4. The Flat Bill Snapback Promotional Cap by New Era is totally Jason. It has urban flair with an iconic flat bill and a vintage snapback closure.
5. When his iPad starts to slip or tip, Jason grabs the GrandStand Promotional Media Device Holder. It’s also a speaker, boosting music up to 140% without the need for external power.
6. Here’s a cool tech gift in cool colors: the Custom Earbud Splitter and Cell Phone Holder.
7. Jason loves a fresh marketing idea, and the Promotional Mint Cube hits the mark. It holds about 100 mints and can feature four printed messages on the container.
8. The array of great colors makes the Promotional iPhone 5 Case a favorite of Jason’s. It’s made of durable plastic and features a logo as a huge imprint on the back.
9. The Aqua Pearls Promotional Hot And Cold Pack is a must-have to soothe those muscle aches. It gets Jason’s vote because it can be microwaved or popped in the freezer for fast relief.
10. Jason wears the Koryak Custom Polo Shirt for its sporty style. It’s designed with dyed-to-match logo buttons and a three-button placket.
11. Jason raises a toast to the Red Solo-Style Promotional Cup, a reusable cup that keeps cold ones cold and keeps a logo front and center.
13. Jason keeps his digital devices in place with the very colorful, very convenient Anti-Slip Custom Cell Phone Holder.
14. Where there’s a smudge, Jason wipes it clean with the Galaxy Promotional Screen Cleaning Cloth. It’s antimicrobial and includes a carrying pouch for one handy promo.
15. When the New York wind gets nippy, Jason pulls on the Katavi Softshell Custom Embroidered Jacket. It’s fashionable. It’s functional.