Even as they trample through the snow and slush, people know: Spring is on the way. Do you have promo products to bring your marketing out of the winter doldrums?
Celebrating the start of a new season (spring, glorious spring!) is a way for marketers to breathe new life into promotions.
Whether you’re launching a new product or service, or you just want a fresh approach with your campaigns, spring-themed promo items make invigorating, welcome gifts this time of year.
Here are five ideas to give your marketing a boost this spring season (get them for less during ePromos’ sale):
1. Associate your brand with growth and renewal by giving out the Grow Guy Custom Grass Planter. Recipients just add water—seeds are pre-loaded in his head. If you’re looking for a fun, eco-friendly giveaway for spring, this is it.
2. You know springtime showers can pop up unexpectedly. Keep your customers dry (without maxing out your marketing dollars) with Budget Promotional Umbrellas. Get them in solid or two-tone colors with a matching sleeve.
3. These Rubberized Promotional Sunglasses scream springtime. Offered in vibrant colors, they bring a pop of style to any campaign. And, you can’t beat the price—they’re about a buck a piece.
4. Springtime is for golfers. Make them giddy with a Promotional Golf Tee Pack that’s loaded with everything they need for tee time. Your logo is spotlighted on each item.
5. When customers are soaking up that springtime sun, the Price Buster Embroidered Cap keeps the glare out of their eyes. It’s designed with a pre-curved visor and Velcro closure in a palette of classic shades. It’s a bargain for about four bucks.