Promotional products: They’re a proven, powerful way to advertise your company. They can boost brand awareness, motivate your employees, drive traffic at tradeshows, spiff up your image and so much more.
There are lots (and we do mean lots) of applications for promotional products. Click here for some ideas on how to use logo items for your business, and read on for a look at the top 10 best-selling promotional products.
These items are the best of the best when it comes to promoting your company. Why? Two main reasons: They’re effective and people want them.
Like what you see? Act now—you can snag these top 10 best-sellers for up to 50% off.
- Jumbo printed tote bag: It’s made from 100% eco-friendly material, so it’s a green way for your customers to schlep their stuff.
- Promotional pen: Your customers can always use one, and this one happens to be particularly stylish with a curved plastic barrel, striped rubber grip and rich-looking silver accents.
- Custom sticky notes: This portable little book o’ sticky notes ensures your logo sticks around. It includes three different sizes of promotional sticky notes.
- Promotional value tote bag: Here’s a custom tote bag that fits perfectly into your customers’ lifestyles—and into your marketing budget. It’s small in price, but big in durability.
- Promotional flash memory drive: Load it with important documents for your customers or employees. It’s a colorful, functional way to share materials and your logo.
- Imprinted sticky note pad: This office mainstay is perfect for your next direct-mail promotion or tradeshow giveaway. Your full-color logo will get seen with every memo and reminder.
- Personalized can insulator: When your customers pop a top, this promotional gift keeps their cold ones cold. It’s offered in 21 bold colors, and it even folds down for easy storage.
- Custom drawstring bag: Your customers can carry their stuff with no worries—this promotional bag boasts reinforced corners and heavyweight drawstrings.
- Promotional tumbler with straw: Coffee shops use ’em and now you can, too. Add your logo to this reusable cup, and your company name will be remembered with each sip.
- Promotional sport bottle: A carabiner and screw-top cap make this custom water bottle a must for outdoor activities. It’s made from lightweight aluminum, making it a take-anywhere piece.
Promo know-how tip: Best-selling promotional products are popular for a reason—people want them. Always consider your audience, and deliver a logo item they’ll find interesting, useful or valuable.