There are many ways to your customers’ hearts, but none are as tasty as food gifts. When you give your customers a food gift, you’re giving them a deliciously sensory experience. They can delight in the rich gooeyness of a chocolate brownie, inhale the luscious aroma of fresh-roasted coffee and indulge in the salty crunchiness of popcorn or nuts.
Food gifts are appealing on many levels, making them the perfect gifts this holiday season—or any time of year, really. People always love getting free food. ePromos has rounded up the top 10 gourmet food gifts that will promote your logo and have your customers wanting more. Dig in.
1. Party promotional snack tray. Everyone at the office will be gathering around this custom gift box filled with four party trays of sweet and savory snacks. A milk or dark chocolate centerpiece featuring your logo is the focal point of this decadent food gift.
2. Gourmet promotional popcorn tin. Your logo will get passed around and seen by countless happy snackers as they grab a handful of gourmet popcorn from this promotional tin. Choose from four different flavors of fresh-popped popcorn.
3. Promotional gourmet brownies. Nobody can resist thick, chewy, home-style brownies, especially when they’re offered in delicious gourmet flavors: chocolate butterscotch coconut, chocolate pecan and double chocolate. Your logo is an elegant foil-stamp imprint on a navy blue gift box.
4. Gourmet promotional cookies and brownies. Your customers can pour a tall glass of milk and settle in with this custom gift box filled with a dozen melt-in-your-mouth cookies and brownies. There are classics (chocolate chunk cookies) and deliciously epicurean treats (white chocolate raspberry brownies).
5. Etched custom wine bottle. Your logo is hand-etched onto this custom bottle of Monterey Cristal Cabernet, creating a one-of-a-kind work of textured art. Our aromatic, private-label wine is sourced from exceptional California vineyards. Your customers will love the full-bodied flavor and likely admire your custom wine bottle for years.
6. Party starter custom gift box. Add your logo to this food gift, and you’ll be a hero to your customers. It’s packed with all the eats to entertain a crowd: cheddar cheese, summer sausage, mixed nuts, Bremner wafers and chocolate-covered almonds. A classy black walnut and hard maple cutting board keeps your logo in plain view of partygoers.
7. Custom gift basket tower. Promote your company and treat your customers to four mouthwatering promotional snacks in these sophisticated, striped gift baskets. They’ll get to indulge in our famous chocolate-covered almonds, chocolate-covered raisins, fresh-roasted nuts and chewy pecan turtles. They’re all wrapped together with a sheer ribbon foil-stamped with your imprint.
8. Promotional pen holder with coffee and tea. This promotional coffee and tea sampler is the perfect morning or afternoon pick-me-up. Your logo sticks around as a prominent imprint on the reusable pen holder cube, which is packed with a pouch of freshly ground coffee and four organic tea samplers.
9. Promotional business card holder with chocolate almonds. Your customers will love the contemporary design of this custom business card holder, especially since it’s accompanied with chocolate-covered almonds. It makes a tasty, useful gift that keeps your logo visible on the desktop.
10. Promotional gift box of chocolate-covered pretzels. It’s salty, it’s sweet, and it’s a gift your customers will be thrilled to receive. Each gold-rimmed tray is imprinted with your logo for an elegant finishing touch.
Promo know-how tip: Food gifts make excellent holiday gifts, but they can also be given to show appreciation, celebrate a milestone or reward an achievement. Let our promotions specialists find the perfect food gift to promote your message.