Want to generate big buzz for your company? You don’t need a big budget—you just need smartly priced promotional products.
Did you know that 83% of consumers like receiving promotional items, and that 48% would like to receive them more frequently? Deliver what your customers want, and minimize your marketing costs by using promotional products under $1.
Here’s a look at the top 10 budget-friendly promo items.
- Personalized tote bag. It’s sturdy, tear-resistant and perfect for transporting anything from groceries to handouts. Your customers can keep custom bags at home, the office or in their vehicles, so your logo gets seen anytime they have something to haul, tote or shuttle.
- Promotional sunglasses. Planning an outdoor event? Give your customers promotional sunglasses. They provide UV protection, and they’re offered in a splash of trendy neon hues.
- Promotional water bottle. Runners and athletes will appreciate this custom sport bottle, but it’s really the perfect promo for cyclists—it fits inside most bicycle bottle holders. A pull-top drink spout makes it easy to hydrate on the move.
- Promotional beach ball. Give your company image a jolt of fun with a custom beach ball. Your customers can take on outings and picnics, or bring to the pool or beach.
- Promotional bag clip. Your customers can keep their snacks fresh with this custom bag clip that’s offered in three stylish colors.
- Promotional stress ball. Create a stress-busting health or wellness promotion with these promotional stress balls. They’re available in an array of bright colors, making your logo really stand out.
- Promotional hand sanitizer. A tradeshow must-have, this custom hand sanitizer spray is conveniently sized for storing in a bag or pocket.
- LED light promotional key tag. Make your brand shine with this rectangular, colorful key tag. An energy-efficient LED bulb shines bright white.
- Promotional pen. This marketing mainstay can do wonders for expanding your brand and still let you keep your costs down. It’s offered in six vibrant colors and writes in black ink.
- Promotional lip balm. Your company name will be on everyone’s lips when you distribute custom lip balm. It’s chockfull of good stuff, too: moisturizers, aloe vera, and UVA and UVB protectors.