With March Madness in full swing and the Final Four just a couple weeks away, now is a great time to run a March Madness themed promotion for your business. Your company can capitalize on the excitement with logo souvenirs and basketball-themed items that will put your brand in the spotlight as NCAA buzz reaches its fever pitch! If you’re looking for some fun and effective March Madness promotions, check out this list put together by the Advertising Speciality Institute. It features 11 different products perfect for companies, bars, restaurants, sports teams, and more:
ASI‘s 2012 March Madness Hot List:
- Video-playing basketball. Users upload any video, making it a perfect prize for top performers in the office pool.
- Logoed spatula. Relive tournament highlights this summer with spatulas die-cut with a school or booster club’s logo.
- Device wraps. Users upload their own picture and wrap their favorite device with college mascots and logos.
- Basketball net skull cap. Tie into the tournament with pop-a-shot contest between games and give winners fun items like a funky cap.
- Basketball jersey. Companies can host three-ball competitions and giving away adult-sized moisture-wicking jerseys to organizers and winning teams.
- Square ball stress reliever. Perfect for squeezing during down-to-the-wire games.
- Mini backboard and ball set. Businesses can send reps armed with great giveaways for clients to encourage them to join office pools.
- Basketball helmet. Beverage companies can use as an on-pack promotion for college kids or to reward employees during a company appreciation event.
You can watch the March Madness episode of The Joe Show to see these products in action!