The average American spends about two hours a day outside, and 87 percent think it’s important to get outdoors every day. Whether it’s the fresh air or the extra vitamin D, 93 percent of Americans feel refreshed after being outdoors, 93 percent find it stress relieving, and 90 percent agree that being outdoors makes them happier.
We say: Bring on the happy. Promotional products are perfect for outdoor recreation, whether you’re targeting an audience that likes to hike and fish, or families who enjoy picnics in the park.
Adding your logo to outdoor promotional products is aligning your brand with fun. Recipients will use the custom product and see your company name when they’re enjoying whatever outdoor pursuit appeals to them the most.
Custom outdoor products are fun for your customers, and they’re a great way to get your company name associated with good times. Here are our five best promotional items for the great outdoors.
- Promotional picnic basket: When your customers want to dine al fresco, this gift really comes in handy. It’s insulated and water-tight, and we love the study aluminum handles and vibrant colors.
- Custom flying disc: Here’s a promotional product that’s destined for outdoor fun. It’s designed with three blades, so it’s a modern take on the classic flying disc. Use it for anything from company outings to family picnics.
- Custom folding chair: A camping trip isn’t complete without this personalized gift. It includes two mesh cup holders and a nylon carrying bag with a strap. Your logo stays visible whether users set it up by the campfire for s’mores or by the river for fishing.
- Personalized tumbler with straw: This double-wall tumbler keeps your customers’ drinks ice-cold so they can lounge poolside for longer. It has a snap-on lid and straw, making it great for picnics, too.
- Promotional sunblock: Protect your customers from UVA and UVB rays at any outdoor event with these handy custom sunscreen packets. Logos look crisp and bold on each pack.
Promo know-how tip: Your customers are heading outdoors this summer, whether on a vacation or to their own backyards. Check out our eDeal of the month to get the most for your marketing dollar on our best-selling outdoor products.