You can’t exhibit at a tradeshow without promotional items. Or at least, you shouldn’t. The two go hand-in-hand. Promo giveaways draw traffic to your booth and get your brand noticed among aisles and aisles of other exhibitors.
Plus, people love cool swag at tradeshows. If it’s useful, interesting, or if it fills an immediate need – think custom bottled water or snacks – attendees will be clamoring to pick it up. That means a buzz at your booth and exposure to your brand each time they use your giveaways.
So, what are the must-have promo items for tradeshows? We’ve compiled a list of the 10 best promotional items for an effective show. Check them out here.
1. Promotional lanyards are huge at tradeshows. In fact, the second-most common use for lanyards is tradeshow badge holders. Learn more about this promotional tool – from materials and attachments to imprint options – in our educational guide on lanyards.
2. Every tradeshow exhibitor should have a great-looking custom tablecloth. It’s one of the first things attendees see, so make it impactful. We recommend a four-color process to grab attention.
3. Vivid and eye-catching, roll-up vinyl banners add an extra pop of visual appeal to your tradeshow booth. You want to be spotted from afar, and this is just the way to do it. When the show’s over, these banners are easy to roll up and store.
4. Want people to flash your logo all over the tradeshow? Give them retractable logo badge holders. Every time they show their badge or get scanned, your logo is in full view – in crisp, vibrant full-color.
5. There’s a reason round logo buttons continue to be mainstays at tradeshows, conferences and other events – they work. You can’t help but notice the image and words on a button when you see one on someone’s shirt, jacket or bag. They’re also budget-friendly, with many costing around a quarter a piece.
6. There will always be swag at tradeshows, and people will always need a way to tote it around. Custom plastic bags are the answer. They’re immediately useful, and they also help reinforce brand recognition. This promo bag is made with high-density frosted plastic for a modern look, but there are hundreds of options for your brand and your show.
7. Promotional pens are perpetually hot items at tradeshows. They’re a cost-effective way to promote your brand, and everybody can use a new pen. Make promo pens distinctive for your company by imprinting the barrel and clip, and by choosing unique color combinations.
8. You can’t go wrong with promotional lip balm at tradeshows. It’s a favorite among attendees because it provides immediate relief for chapped lips, and it’s easy to slip into a purse or pocket. For exhibitors, lip balm is creative and eye-catching. It’s offered in a medley of flavors and features your logo in vibrant full color.
9. Custom candy is a tried-and-true way to get tradeshow attendees over to your booth. People love edible giveaways – whether it’s gum, chocolate or fiery cinnamon candies. A personalized box gets your logo seen every time they pop a piece in their mouth.
10. Keep your tradeshow giveaways useful to get your brand exposure after the show. Custom sticky flag folders are easy for attendees to pocket on the spot and then use back at the office.
Now that you’ve seen the top 10 promos for tradeshows, get answers to the most common questions about tradeshow giveaways. We got insight straight from successful exhibitors – learn from their tips before heading to your next show.