I’ve been working in the promotional products industry for almost a decade now. I’ve seen so many fresh ideas from creative minds, and it’s always so enjoyable to see how our items tie so well into a campaign. What I love most though, is suggesting giveaways that when received can’t help but make people smile. That’s why I wanted to share with you a much-loved collection of ours called MopToppers™.
These products are my favorite for many reasons. First, they are a blast to own. Second, they look (sorry for using this word) A-DORABLE!. And third, they have universal appeal. Everyone just loves them! Here’s why I think you need them to fit into your marketing mix:
I’m a big fan of fun, especially in the office. Most of the meetings I attend are information-filled. However, sitting in a meeting to review a 64-slide presentation I created for my boss, can give me a bad case of boredom. Caught in the most tedious meeting of the day, I’m happy to have one of my MopToppers™ buddies keeping me company. They are goofy office products that can not only lift my mood, but the spirits of everyone around the conference table. The boss may call them toys, but they justify their presence because they really are functional desk accessories and office supplies. They can endure rigorous daily use, including stress relief!
Now let’s go back to that “adorable” look. If recognition is what you’re aiming for, (I hope that’s your target when considering promotional products) you want your logo to be remembered long after the event. MopToppers are a gift worth remembering. Have you seen these brightly-colored office gadgets with a mop top of hair? But, that’s not all! When designing each MopToppers product, the creators considered all the details. For example, their famous pen not only has a human body shape and a smiley face, but it also has a necktie-shaped clip. The attention to detail is extraordinary. Plus, a variety of MopToppers are dual function. They are both a screen cleaner and another useful tool such as a stress reliever. This is why these products quickly rose to both my “best sellers list” and my “faves list”.
These are just a few reasons why I consider them when creating marketing campaigns for many of my clients. They’re appropriate at any type of event — school functions, trade shows, nonprofit events, bookstores, workplace orientations and community show cases.
For me though, the main benefit of these face-shaped products is the microfiber screen cleaner, or “hair”. You NEED to try the hair!
Benfits of Cleaning with Microfiber:
- Microfibers increase cleaning ability because the net-like structure traps considerably more dirt than other materials and keeps them in the mop top. In addition, the unique surface gets down into the nooks and crannies of your devices efficiently pulling out debris.
- Microfiber cleaning cloths are hypoallergenic, so they are nice for anyone suffering from allergies.
- Microfiber cloths are eco-friendly because they don’t require any soap or chemicals to do a great job.
- Microfibers are reusable and can be used again and again by simply rinsing with warm water to keep them fresh.
- Microfibers last longer than other cleaning materials because they contain more than 200,000 fibers per square inch of product. That’s tough stuff!
- Microfibers pick up dust, dirt, pet hair, microparticles and 98 percent of anything else your screens and monitors encounter.
- Rub a little harder and a MopToppers will remove sticky stuff, accidental spills, scuffs and more.
What’s the secret? Microfiber is made up of nylon and polyester fibers that are considerably smaller than most other fabrics used for creating mops. Each strand is minute, and when they are woven together, they create a fabric packed with tiny pockets that trap dirt and water. When looked at closely, this dense material resembles a net, and the net-like structure is the key to its efficiency.
Did you know that a whopping 89 percent of consumers remember the company who gave them the promotional product? With this in mind, it is easy to see why it’s so important to make great choices when deciding which promo product will represent your company best. Check out our MopTopper Collection and see for your yourself how much fun you’ll have with these!
SideBar: How To Clean MicroFiber
Your MopToppers product is small, but it will do some big cleanup. So, go ahead and clean your “hair” if it gets soiled. Simply rinse in warm (not hot water because the nylon component in microfiber will break down the fibers and ruin their effectiveness). If it’s really dirty, most cleaning detergents can be used, but adding bleach and fabric softener is not recommended. Air dry.
Call us today, your Promo Know-How People and let us work together to find the right products for you.