How many promotional caps do you own? If you’re like me, you can never have too many. Let me explain.
I was sitting in a Paul Mitchell Hair Salon with my 3-year-old, trying to get his hair cut. He hates the clippers so we can never get his hair trimmed. After spending $20 on a haircut that didn’t quite get the job done, I took the boy home and gave it a shot myself.
I was doing so well … until the guard came off the clippers.
So here are the positives on this home hair cut:
1) There are no family pictures anytime soon.
2) He’s three, so he won’t remember mommy giving him a bad haircut.
3) All things being considered, it didn’t look that bad.
4) It will grow back quickly.
5) There is always a cap! (It makes him look cute anyway.)
Oh, how I wish I had been allowed to wear a cap back in the late 1980s.
Check out our infographic that explains just how important caps can be to your marketing campaign … or your bad haircuts.