Gift-giving season is drawing near, and it’s time to think festive! But forget the mistletoe and eggnog—we’re cranking up the jolly with our newly released Holiday Favorites catalog. We hand-picked 29 fresh, innovative products that are sure to make your customers’, partners’ and employees’ eyes light up.
That’s not all.
Every year, we bring you the top 10 best corporate gifts. You can find them spotlighted in the catalog and also right here on the ePromos blog. Sheila Johnshoy, our Vice President of Marketing, says this year’s collection has something for everybody.
“This year’s list includes not only traditional gifts, but also brand new items that showcase some of the emerging trends in business and technology,” she says. “The 2012 list features a range of price points from low to top-tier, and represents all of the best-selling product categories. Gift recipients are going to love these items, and companies are going to create a lot of long-standing brand awareness and goodwill.”
Presenting the top 10 corporate gifts of 2012:
1. Executive sweets promotional gift tower. Recipients will love opening this faux leather box and finding a decadent collection of French chocolate truffles dusted in cocoa powder. When the treats are gone, your logo remains—the box is perfect for stashing paperclips, jewelry or loose change.
2. Custom embroidered jacket. Keep your clients stylishly warm in this custom softshell jacket. Made with a breathable membrane and waterproof finish, it’s perfect for the outdoor enthusiasts on your list. It’s also offered in a coordinating women’s version.
3. Custom switch blade divot tool. Golfers will be reminded of your organization each time they reach for this high-quality European gift. A stainless steel construction means it’ll last round after round.
4. Promotional charging station. This tech-savvy gift allows recipients to recharge up to four devices simultaneously. An auto-detect smart charge allows for an optimum power supply to adequately charge iOs devices.
5. Basecamp Concourse Promotional Laptop. Pack it all in this sleek but substantial sized promotional laptop backpack. This promotional laptop will attract all the eyes while on-the-go.
6. Shimmer ballpoint stylus combo pen. The ladies on your list will love the sparkly CZ crystals, pearl finish and silver accents on this promotional stylus and pen combo. It makes a luxe gift that keeps your company name visible with each use.
7. Micro mink Sherpa embroidered blanket. A luxuriously cozy gift, this custom embroidered blanket is super-soft micro mink on one side and faux lamb’s wool on the other. Choose from a lovely selection of rich colors to complement your logo.
5. Travel promotional tote bag. Get your brand big-time exposure all over the globe with this custom bag. Travelers will appreciate the easy magnetic closure and thick double straps. It’s fashionable in black microfiber with a luxurious quilted stitch pattern.
9. Bamboo promotional cutting board. Give a greener gift for the kitchen with this chic bamboo cutting board. Made from bamboo, it’s durable, water repellant and easy to maintain. A stainless steel handle makes for simple handling.
10. Wireless Bluetooth custom speaker. A great way to show appreciation, this promotional speaker is compatible with Bluetooth-enabled devices and gives a larger voice to music, movies and games. It’s packaged in a Brookstone retail box.
Promo know-how tip: A cash gift gets spent and forgotten, but a customized gift sticks around—possibly for years. Make the holidays brighter for your customers, partners and employees with a personalized gift. We can create almost anything you can dream of through our talented custom sourcing team, so give us a call to get started on your custom holiday gifts.
Looking for an insiders perspective on unique trends in the promo world? Follow us here.