College campuses are a hot spot to be for promotional products bearing your logo. A record 21.6 million students are expected to attend American colleges and universities this fall—an increase of about 6.2 million since the fall of 2000, according to the National Center for Education Statistics.
If you want to reach the college crowd, put stylish, functional promotional products in their hands. Give them something they can regularly use—whether in their dorm, in class, or out and about—and your company will get big-time exposure on campus.
Here’s a look at the top 10 promotional products for college students.
1. Custom computer backpack. Every college student needs one: A great backpack. This one features a padded computer compartment and a front pocket for a smartphone.
2. Promotional USB drive. Students can store assignments and notes on this flash memory drive that’s fully compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0. They’ll see your logo every time they pop it into the computer.
3. Neoprene logo iPad sleeve. Use this trendy, fashion-forward iPad sleeve to get your logo seen all around campus. It’s made from the stretchy wetsuit material for a slim fit.
4. Logo stylus pen. College students will love the double functionality of this promotional item: It’s a retractable ballpoint pen on one end and a rubberized stylus on the other.
5. Promotional screen cleaner. From Facebook to foreign policy class, college students can reach for this handy cleaner to keep their laptops smudge-free. It’s reusable and leaves no residue on media devices.
6. Clocky custom alarm clock. Co-eds are notorious for oversleeping, so give them a nudge with this custom alarm clock. It actually dives off a nightstand and races around the room until someone shuts it off.
7. Promotional storage bin. Perfect for corralling nearly anything, this bin is a dorm-room must-have. It boasts a large imprint area to keep your advertising message in plain view.
8. Logo laundry bag. Mom isn’t there to wash clothes, so college kids must hit the Laundromat. This durable cotton canvas bag, which features a drawstring closure with a lock and a webbed shoulder strap, makes it easy to haul around clothes on laundry day.
9. Custom tumbler with straw. No notebook? No problem. Just grab a dry-erase marker, and recipients can jot a reminder right on this acrylic tumbler. It makes a unique, memorable gift.
10. Custom bicycle flashlight. For freshmen without a car, this bicycle safety flashlight will be much appreciated. It easily clips onto a handle for safe cycling all over campus.
Promo know-how tip: If you own a business in a college community, promotional products are a great way to get your name out there and create a loyal fan base. Consider welcoming new students or rewarding repeat business with promotional products. Everybody loves free stuff—especially college students.