Now’s a great time to get custom travel products in your customers’ hands: Independence Day travel is expected to reach decade-high numbers, according to AAA.
The summer travel season is already booming, and next week, 35.5 million people will hit the road, and 3.2 million will take to the friendly skies, a four-percent and nine-percent increase from last year, respectively.
“AAA’s projection for a decade-high number of Independence Day travelers is being fed by Americans’ appetite for travel, a mid-week holiday and lower gas prices,” said Bill Sutherland, vice president, AAA Travel Services, in a press release from AAA.
Whether your customers are packing up the car or heading to the airport, promotional products should go along for the adventure. Promotional products can make the journey easier, create a relaxing travel experience or entertain until your customers reach their destination.
Check out some hot promotional products for the traveling set.
Promotional products for road trippers:
- Promotional travel games. From Sudoku and dominos to word searches and kids’ games, custom travel games add some fun to the journey.
- Promotional cooler. Road trips call for snacks and cold drinks, making a custom cooler a topnotch gift for travelers.
- Custom toiletry kit. Your customers can avoid a hodgepodge of toiletry items rolling around the trunk with a custom toiletry kit.
Promotional products for air travelers:
- Custom travel pillow. Give your customers a first-class travel experience with a custom travel pillow. You’ll score bonus points if you add a custom aromatherapy eye mask.
- Custom refillable bottles. Your customers will appreciate being able to take all their favorite bath products on their next flight.
- Promotional luggage tags. Help your customers avoid confusion at baggage claim by giving them a custom luggage tag.
Promo know-how tip: Travelers have limited space in their luggage or vehicle, so choose promotional products that can easily be stowed away or folded up.